2 or 3 night Formula 1 2013 Spanish Grand Prix break from as little as £239 - includes a three-day entry ticket to the pre-qualifying & qualifying rounds plus the Grand Prix, and accommodation.
- A two-night Spanish Grand Prix getaway
- Be trackside for the 2013 Formula 1 action in Barcelona
- Includes 2 or 3 night accommodation
- See all the action with a three-day Pelousse ticket to the pre-qualifying and qualifying rounds, plus the Grand Prix
- This GoGroopie is for holidays starting on 10th May 2013 only (Grand Prix race day is 12th May)
- This GoGroopie is based on two adults sharing - two vouchers must be purchased to complete the deal
- Please choose deal option when you click 'Buy Now'
- Flights are not included in this GoGroopie. Why not check out Expedia, Opodo, Monarch or British Airways for some great deals?
- Please note: bookings must be made by 28th December 2012 - please book early to confirm your booking
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Booking subject to availability
- Choose deal option after clicking the 'buy now' button
- To redeem your voucher, email your name, voucher codes, and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0843 2893696
- All bookings must be made and confirmed within 14 days of pruchase
- Flights not included but can be easily arranged at point of redemption & booking
- Please book with Independent World Choice before you book your flights
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Price based on 2 sharing – 2 vouchers need to be purchased per pair travelling. If travelling alone then there will be a supplement of £100
- Transfers between airport, hotel and race circuit are not included
- Once redeemed and booked, trip is non-refundable due the nature of the package
- Please specify your match & hotel choice at point of redemption
- The voucher can be used only on specific dates
More about this offer
Spain is the third most popular tourist country in the world, and it’s not hard to see why. Mediterranean beaches, sangria in the sun and paella by the plateful. What will never change is the Spaniards’ passion for partying. Let the Spanish Grand Prix 2013 be the backdrop for your party this May!
For as little as £239 per person all your Formula 1 fantasies can come true with a two-night Spanish break that includes 2 or 3 night hotel stay and a three-day Grand Prix ticket. So all you need to worry about packing your passport and organising your flights! Gentlemen, start your engines...
The hotels you can choose from are listed below. Just mention the name of hotel at time of booking.
Front Maritim (Passeig Garcia Faria 69-71 08019 Barcelona, Spain, Barcelona city centre, Barcelona, Spain): This hotel is located in the up and coming area called Diagonal Mar. It has direct access to the airport and the A-7 Motorway to Gerona and Tarragona. The Olympic port is quite close to the hotel, approximately 20 minutes on foot and five minutes by taxi. The Gothic Quarter and Ramblas area is around 20 minutes by taxi.
Senator (C/Cardenal Reig-11 Bis 08028 Barcelona, Spain, Barcelona city centre, Barcelona, Spain): The Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel is 500 metres from Barcelona FC’s Nou Camp Stadium. The rooftop pool has views of the city and is open in summer.Collblanc Metro Station is within 700 metres. This offers direct access to the Sagrada Familia and the main train station of Sants. The city centre is 15 minutes away.
Pere IV (Pallars, 128-130 Barcelona city centre, Barcelona, Spain): This hotel is located in Barcelona (Sant Marti), close to Teatre Nacional de Catalunya, Sagrada Familia, and Arc de Triomf. Also nearby are Palau de la Musica Catalana and Barcelona Cathedral.